Will You Be One of the 1000 on March 26?
post date: March 3, 2012
That’s 6 AM in Tupelo, Dallas, and Chicago.
It’s 5 AM in Denver, Santa Fe,and Rudyard, Montana.
That’s an eye-opening 4 AM in Reno, Nevada, Whittier, California, and Cannon Beach, Oregon.
We’re asking God to raise up 1000 people to pray with us at the exact hour the first broadcast goes on the air. So far we’ve heard from friends around the world. Last week hundreds of people at Word of Life Florida picked up prayer cards.
We’ve heard from friends in India, Japan, Tanzania, South Africa, and in many other countries saying they are joining us on March 26.
I believe God is assembling a mighty prayer army around the world.
Will you be one of the 1000 on March 26?
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- Pastor Ray’s Circumcision Talk – March 9, 2012
- “I Been Married to My Biker Chick” – February 18, 2012
- Weekend Update – February 17, 2012
- The Next Step – February 13, 2012
- Will You Be One of the 1000? – February 10, 2012
- Sunday at All Saints – February 5, 2012
- “My Wife Secretly Prayed for Me” – February 4, 2012
- A Visit to the Taj – February 2, 2012
- India Pastors Conference – January 31, 2012
- Preaching in the Big Tent – January 29, 2012