“Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing,
so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.”
We are called to spread hope in a world that lives without it. The phrase “keep believing” suggests at least three important parts of our calling:
- What we believe determines who we are and what we do.
- In Jesus Christ there is something worth believing eternally.
- We are called to keep believing in Jesus and to encourage others to do the same.
We serve local churches and the body of Christ worldwide by providing free biblical resources to equip pastors, train the next generation, win the lost, and encourage Christians to keep believing in Jesus.
We minister to church leaders, Christians in the marketplace, students, the hurting, new believers, and those seeking to know God.
Our core values
- Using all means possible
- Giving away our resources
- Serving the global church
- Praying as we go
- Doing all things with financial integrity
- Equipping others to get the job done
- Encouraging believers everywhere we go
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in his virgin birth, in his sinless life, in his miracles, in his vicarious and atoning death through his shed blood, in his bodily resurrection, in his ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in his personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.