Why We Use the Internet
post date: June 8, 2011
1,763,768 visits to our website, based on
954,643 unique visitors who came to us from
That means we’ve had visitors from virtually every nation on the face of the earth.
Think how the Internet has changed the face of the Christian movement. When Jesus said “Go to every nation,” for almost 2000 years that meant physically going somewhere. Today more than 2 billion people have Internet access and that number is growing exponentially.
That’s why we invest in the Internet as our principal means of outreach. By the Internet our sermons, podcasts, videos, and all our social media can reach people in distant lands with the click of a button. Through the KBM website we can “go” to the ends of the earth.
And we give our material away free, including our new ebooks.
We do this because of Christian friends who believe in a free gospel freely given away. They give to help us give away more and more biblical material.Believing that God has called us to be an Internet-based ministry, we see how God has taken us far beyond our early dreams.
Thank you for being part of the KBM family. Would you consider supporting us as we continue to equip and encourage people around the world to Keep Believing in Jesus?
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- A Dad Who Did It Right – June 17, 2011
- Praying Through the Alphabet – June 16, 2011
- Eight Marks of Stiff-Necked People – June 15, 2011
- Don’t Do That! – June 13, 2011
- Where Do You Stand With the Lord? – June 7, 2011
- Climbing the Family Tree – June 4, 2011
- Why Christianity Makes Sense – May 31, 2011
- “God Gave Me the Gift of Desperation” – May 30, 2011
- America’s Keswick – May 27, 2011
- A 19th-Century Response to Rob Bell and Love Wins – May 25, 2011