When Facing a Big Decision
post date: September 4, 2011
The answer of course is yes!When I am facing a big decision, should I:A) Step out in faith, orB) Wait for God to open the door, orC) Use the wisdom God has given me to make a good decision?
Sometimes we must be like Abraham, who left Ur of the Chaldees not knowing where he was going (Hebrews 11:8). Other times we will see clearly that God has opened a door for us so we go through that door (1 Corinthians 16:9). Sometimes we make the best decision we can based on the information we have (Acts 16:6-10 offers a good example of this).
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- New eBook Released Today – September 12, 2011
- Where Were You on 9/11? – September 11, 2011
- Getting Ready to Teach James – September 8, 2011
- Nick’s Story – September 5, 2011
- My Colon – September 2, 2011
- When You’ve Been Fired – August 31, 2011
- Secret Baptism in Pakistan – August 29, 2011
- My 4037 Extremely Close Facebook Friends – August 26, 2011
- “The Help” Bears Witness to the Truth – August 25, 2011
- KBM Mobile Site Launches Today – August 24, 2011