“What I Do Have Is Jesus”
post date: February 22, 2014
Dear Praying Friends,"What I do have is Jesus.”That’s what a prisoner named Zach told us. Here’s part of a handwritten letter we recently received from him:
We’re glad that inmates like Zach have found Christ through reading An Anchor for the Soul. We donate copies to prison ministries and to prison chaplains across the country. Your gifts and your prayers have helped us give away over 700,000 copies since 2000. Would you pray for Zach and for the ongoing ministry of the Anchor Book Depot? We depend on your prayers to open doors and hearts for this ministry.
On Sunday we leave for a week of ministry at Word of Life Florida. If you are in the area, you are welcome to attend the services. Ray speaks Sunday at 5 PM, Monday-Friday at 9:30 AM, and Tuesday and Thursday at 6:30 PM. Please pray for travel mercies, good health, and for God’s blessing on the preaching of the Word.
Our brand-new Lenten devotional called will be released late next week. It will be available for free download March 2-5. We need your prayers as the final details on this project come together.
Thank you for praying for us, for our family, and for Keep Believing Ministries.
Please let us know how you are doing. We love hearing from you.
God bless you!
Ray and Marlene
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- What’s in a Name? – March 4, 2014
- Download “Lord of Glory” Free Lenten Ebook – March 2, 2014
- Lenten Devotional Available Starting This Sunday – February 26, 2014
- An Evening with Harry and Millie Bollback – February 25, 2014
- Let Pictures Remind You to Pray – February 25, 2014
- To Grow, Go Slow – February 24, 2014
- Packed and Ready – February 23, 2014
- Hear Tony and Lauren Dungy on the Radio – February 13, 2014
- New Commentary a Dazzling Achievement – February 10, 2014
- Message from a Chaplain – February 6, 2014