We’re Having a Party!
post date: November 15, 2008Koehneke Community Center. We’re expecting 150-200 people for this festive occasion. It’s definitely not too late to join us for the Open House. Along with the refreshments and the fellowship, we’ll be showing our brand-new ministry presentation plus a video message from Pastor Peter in China. We’ll have news about our growing Internet ministry, news about the Pentagon Prayer Breakfast, and lots of news about our growing online community. Since last March we’ve 205,000 visits from 199 counties.
And we have a variety of gifts to give those who attend the Open House.
Marlene and I will be there to meet you and to answer questions about the ministry. We’d love for you to join us as we celebrate God’s goodness and look forward to what God has in store for Keep Believing Ministries.
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- Thanksgiving Medley – November 24, 2008
- Radio Interview on “How to Leave a Church” – November 24, 2008
- Tired But Grateful – November 23, 2008
- Cold in Columbus – November 22, 2008
- Bob Jones University Apologizes – November 21, 2008
- Excellent Article on the Chinese Bible Church of Oak Park – November 20, 2008
- Good Times at the BI – November 19, 2008
- KBM Open House Slideshow – November 19, 2008
- Thanks for Nothing – November 18, 2008
- Next Stop: Florida – November 17, 2008