We Need You to “Like” Our New Facebook Page
post date: December 1, 2010Keep Believing Facebook page. Now we need your help.
We need you to visit our new page and click on the “Like” button. That’s all you have to do.
Visit and Click.
Simple and easy to do.
We’re hoping for 1000 people to “Like” our page during the month of December. For each person who clicks on the “Like” button during December, we will donate a copy of “An Anchor for the Soul” to Our Calling, a ministry to the homeless in Dallas. Their mission statement is eloquent and simple: “Our calling is to glorify God by leading homeless people to Christ and stabilizing broken lives as they begin God honoring lifestyles.”
Check their website and you will see what good work they do. They will use the copies of “An Anchor for the Soul” to minister to homeless people and point them to Jesus Christ.
Help us help “Our Calling” by clicking on the “Like” button on the KBM Facebook page.
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- Christmas IQ Quiz – December 9, 2010
- He’s on His Way – December 5, 2010
- Killing of Women and Children – December 4, 2010
- Steve Tanner’s 25 Days of Christmas Music – December 1, 2010
- New sermon video - “On the Victory Side” – November 30, 2010
- The Bulldog and the Skunk – November 29, 2010
- Work-in-Progress – November 26, 2010
- Thanksgiving Greetings from Peter Wang in China – November 25, 2010
- Matthew Henry’s Thanksgiving – November 25, 2010
- Six Simple Words – November 24, 2010