The Satanic Nature of Evil
post date: April 17, 2007This morning I received an email from someone in Virginia who has been reading Stealth Attack. As part of her message, she quoted a passage that I wrote a few months ago. It speaks to the Satanic nature of evil that has been let loose in the world.He’s surrounded by more than one hundred police officers. He’s been wounded twice and is bleeding profusely. But he’s holding seven people hostage. He knows he’ll never make it out alive. No point in making a deal. Filled with rage, he begins to shoot his victims one by one.
After the first news coming out of Virginia Tech yesterday morning, my mind immediately went to this passage in your book. All day long I could not shake this passage. Living in Virginia, and having co-workers with children at VA Tech, for me, the correlation of this passage to yesterday’s events was not only unnerving but also uncanny."
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- Saint Evel – April 27, 2007
- Bill O’Reilly Doesn’t Quite Get It – April 25, 2007
- Create in Me a Clean Heart – April 25, 2007
- Was Jesus Mean? – April 24, 2007
- A Prayer for Every Day – April 23, 2007
- Inside the Wedding Ring – April 21, 2007
- Two Radio Interviews – April 19, 2007
- The Evil in Our Midst – April 18, 2007
- Chinese Translation of “The Incredible Journey of Faith” – April 17, 2007
- Woodward Avenue Baptist Church – April 16, 2007