The King is Dead, or Is He?
post date: August 18, 2006Have you seen Elvis lately? Filmaker Adam Muskiewicz is offering $3 million to anyone who finds Elvis Presley alive. He and a partner have launched the Elvis Wanted website that contains, among other things, a page called "Elvis Sightings and Leads." When I heard about this, I remembered a story that I used as a sermon illustration in this 1992 sermon. Little did I know then that I would one day be living in Tupelo, the town where Elvis was born.
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- Josh and Leah’s Wedding Pictures – August 26, 2006
- KBM Update—August 25 – August 25, 2006
- KBM Board of Reference – August 25, 2006
- 100 Things Learned the Hard Way – August 25, 2006
- Sinners in the Hands of a Merciful God – August 25, 2006
- The War for China’s Soul – August 24, 2006
- One-Sentence Prayers – August 23, 2006
- Word of Life Alaskan Cruise 2007 – August 22, 2006
- 32 Years Ago – August 22, 2006
- Looking for Dudley – August 21, 2006