Flash Drives for Chinese Pastors
post date: November 3, 2011
Flash drives work well for audio, video, and written material because one flash drive can be loaded with material and then placed in a coat pocket for easy transportation. The pastors were thrilled to receive the flash drives because now they have Anchor in Mandarin plus many sermons they can preach in their own churches.
Several weeks ago we received a hand-held shortwave radio receiver from TWR. After charging it, Mark and Peter picked up the TWR signal clear and strong in Dalian. At that moment the program was an exposition of the book of Haggai. You can see Peter holding the shortwave receiver as it plays the TWR broadcast.
We regard this as the “first fruits” of a much greater harvest to come through our new partnership to support the church in China.
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- Anchor in Nigeria – November 10, 2011
- 25 Sermons for Thanksgiving – November 5, 2011
- The Future of the Chinese Church – November 4, 2011
- Church of KFC – November 2, 2011
- Two Days With the Pastors in Dalian – November 1, 2011
- Student Night in Dalian – October 30, 2011
- Day 8: The Students Say Thank You – October 28, 2011
- Day 7: A New Stove for the BI – October 27, 2011
- Day 6: Kent’s Story – October 26, 2011
- Day 5: Betsy’s Story – October 25, 2011