So You Want to Start Your Own Ministry, Part 3
post date: June 23, 2010
But he didn’t mention any of those things.
“The biggest challenge I face is me. Every day the biggest challenge is always the man in the mirror. If he’s not right, the rest of those areas don’t matter anyway. I have to make sure I’m the right kind of man before I can lead anyone else.”
That strikes me as a very wise statement. And if you start a ministry, you will be your own biggest challenge.
Know thyself, said the ancient philosophers. This is the key to everything else.
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- How Do You Do This? – July 2, 2010
- Three Questions for the Second Half of 2010 – July 1, 2010
- Sand Sculpture Pictures – June 30, 2010
- Panorama Pictures From Cannon Beach – June 29, 2010
- Monday at Cannon Beach – June 28, 2010
- Heading West – June 26, 2010
- What F. B. Meyer Taught Me About Prayer – June 25, 2010
- Prayers That Changed My Life – June 24, 2010
- So You Want to Start Your Own Ministry, Part 2 – June 22, 2010
- So You Want to Start Your Own Ministry, Part 1 – June 21, 2010