Snow in Tupelo
post date: March 8, 2008
When we woke up this morning, we saw something we hardly ever see in Tupelo–snow!
The view from our front yard.
As far as news items go, a couple of inches of snow in Tupelo doesn’t rate very high. But it’s a big deal in northeast Mississippi, notwithstanding the fact that by noon most of the snow had melted. This was the most snow we’ve seen in our three winters down South, and I think it’s the most snow in Tupelo for several years before that.
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- Eighteen Easter Sermons – March 17, 2008
- Happy Holy Week – March 16, 2008
- Eliot Spitzer and Us – March 15, 2008
- Glad to Be Home Again – March 14, 2008
- Pictures from the BI – March 13, 2008
- Teaching Galatians at the BI – March 12, 2008
- Why You Need Your Enemies and Your Enemies Need You—Part 2 – March 11, 2008
- Galatians Remixed – March 10, 2008
- On the Road to New York – March 10, 2008
- Crisis Weekend – March 9, 2008