Set Free: How God Met Nick Santiago Behind Bars
post date: October 7, 2013
Anchor Project Goal: $60,000
Raised as of 11/22/2013: $61,170
$10,000 Matching Gift
Completely met as of 11/08/2013
“I stole soap from Walgreen’s so I could wash myself at a fire hydrant.”“I lived in my car near Humboldt Park until I was arrested.”“I don’t remember much about my 20’s because I was on drugs the whole time.”
That’s how Nick Santiago introduced himself to me when we met two years ago. He had driven all the way from Chicago to Memphis, Tennessee to tell me how his life had been changed by reading my book An Anchor for the Soul.
A few weeks ago he sat down and made this video so we could share his story with many people.
Since 2000 we have given away over 600,000 copies of An Anchor for the Soul. Nick found one of those copies when he was in the Cook County Jail.
Recently we reprinted another 100,000 copies at a cost of $60,000 to give away to prison ministries, military ministries, crisis pregnancy centers, rescue missions, and to other evangelistic ministries.
So far we have received gifts totaling over $55,000 toward our goal of $60,000. Here’s what we would like you to do:
First, watch the video. Let Nick tell you his own story in his own words.
Second, ask God what you can do to help us reach our goal of $60,000.
Third, if you want to help out, you can make a gift using our online donation page or by mailing a check to:Keep Believing Ministries
P.O. Box 257
Elmhurst, IL 60126
(Be sure to write “Anchor Project” in the Memo section.)
If you like the video, please share it with your friends via email and with your Facebook and Twitter friends. Help us get the word out about Nick Santiago who met Jesus behind bars and was set free for life.
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- If You Should Stand at the Gate of Heaven – October 16, 2013
- Hear Franklin Graham on American Family Radio at 10:30 AM CDT – October 15, 2013
- A Good Verse for Monday Morning – October 14, 2013
- How Jesus Blessed His Enemies – October 9, 2013
- Video of My Dallas Seminary Messages – October 9, 2013
- Gossip: Feathers in the Wind – October 3, 2013
- Cooperation: Working With Others on a Common Goal – October 2, 2013
- “ABCs of Wisdom” Now Back in Print – October 1, 2013
- Can Good People Go to Heaven? – September 30, 2013
- Dear Hero – September 17, 2013