Seeing God More Often Than Not
post date: June 4, 2012
We still have no diagnosis, but we do believe the biblical truth of Rom 8:28.
Sometimes when she gets sick (often) and experiences pain and extreme stiffness, it is so hard to see Father in this picture, but through His Grace we do, more often than we don’t.
Upon reading his words, the thought occurred to me that sermons come in different varieties. Some sermons you hear; others you see. My brother is living out the truth of that sermon far better than anything I could write. I think what he wrote is the common experience of most Christians. Sometimes we see clearly, sometimes darkly, sometimes hardly at all. But by God’s grace we do see God in our pain more than than not.
May God bless this pastor, and if it please the Lord, I pray that his daughter might be completely healed. Meanwhile they are living proof that Romans 8:28 is still true.
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- Anchor/China Project Updates – June 11, 2012
- Praying With Peter Wang – June 10, 2012
- Uncle Russ – June 3, 2012
- Two Sermon Libraries Added This Week – June 2, 2012
- “I HAVE LET CHRIST INTO MY HEART” – May 27, 2012
- What Do We Do Now? – May 24, 2012
- Sinner, Listen to This – May 20, 2012
- Four Benefits of Bible Listening – May 19, 2012
- Lost and Found – May 18, 2012
- 100,000 Anchors Arrived at the Book Depot – May 17, 2012