Saturday Afternoon Retreat
post date: May 16, 2009
Tonight Cliff will help us plan an October banquet in Chicago, we’ll review the finances, and then we’re going to talk about some exciting new publishing ventures.
Last night MaryAnn surprised us with brand-new Keep Believing t-shirts. After lunch we put on the t-shirts for our group picture. Front row L-R: Skip Olson, MaryAnn Spiegel, Marlene Pritchard, Brian Bill. Back row L-R: Derek Taylor, Cliff Raad, Ray Pritchard, David Hoy.
What a privilege to spend a weekend with board members who are also good friends.
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- Radio This Week – May 26, 2009
- God Loves a Challenge – May 24, 2009
- Give Tongues of Fire and Hearts of Love – May 24, 2009
- When to Stop Praying – May 22, 2009
- Next Stop: Whiting, New Jersey – May 22, 2009
- Straight Talk About Homosexuality and the Church – May 21, 2009
- Here I Am to Worship – May 21, 2009
- Tell Your Monsters – May 20, 2009
- October 1–Hold That Date – May 20, 2009
- Bible Bus Update–May – May 20, 2009