Retreating We Will Go
post date: May 15, 2009
Besides taking care of the details of the ministry, we’re going to focus this weekend on seeking God’s vision for KBM. We couldn’t have imagined all that God has done in the last three years. And we have plenty to do right now. But we don’t want to simply be busy doing good things. We want “Kingdom growth” that advances the cause of Christ.
We’ve built in plenty of time for laughing, talking and sharing. On the agenda that Dave Hoy sent out, the Saturday night session includes five different business items. Following that at 9 PM Dave has written “Tom Foolery and general horsing around (in that order).” I’m very glad to be part of a ministry where we can take time to have some fun together.
So we’re off to Chicago in just a few minutes. I hope you’ll pray for the KBM board as we meet together this weekend.
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- God Loves a Challenge – May 24, 2009
- Give Tongues of Fire and Hearts of Love – May 24, 2009
- When to Stop Praying – May 22, 2009
- Next Stop: Whiting, New Jersey – May 22, 2009
- Straight Talk About Homosexuality and the Church – May 21, 2009
- Here I Am to Worship – May 21, 2009
- Tell Your Monsters – May 20, 2009
- October 1–Hold That Date – May 20, 2009
- Bible Bus Update–May – May 20, 2009
- Chinese Treasures 5.0 – May 18, 2009