Reno, Here We Come
post date: May 14, 2011
Things are a little different in Reno. I remember that on our first trip in 2006, we met with the elders and their wives at a dining room in one of the local casinos. Great buffet, by the way.
The church is warm and friendly, with a real heart to minister the Word to the community. We have many friends in Reno and many who pray for Keep Believing Ministries. I look on it as one of God’s serendipities that a “chance” meeting at Mt. Hermon led to a lasting friendship in Reno.
And that’s why we’re heading west today.
PS Check out those “All In” chips. Pastor Greg had them made up after I preached my “All in for Jesus” message on our first trip to Reno.
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- Jesus is Coming. Are You Ready? – May 20, 2011
- Wrapping Up a Great Visit to Reno – May 18, 2011
- Before You Believe the Worst – May 17, 2011
- Bob and Amber’s Excellent Adventure – May 15, 2011
- “Lord, Do Something Small” – May 13, 2011
- KBM Releases “He’s God and We’re Not” Ebook – May 9, 2011
- Without Her It Doesn’t Happen – May 8, 2011
- Letter Carriers and Chinese Scholars – May 7, 2011
- Looking for Sermon Tapes from Northeast Bible Church, ca. 1983-1988 – May 5, 2011
- Pastors and Wives Meet in Brunswick, Maine – May 4, 2011