Q and A video – Should Christians Be Involved in Politics?
post date: August 30, 2010When I was at Maranatha Bible and Missionary Conference in Michigan two weeks ago, a packed room of attendees grilled me with a whole range of questions. One of the questions came from an attendee whose question was along these lines: “The last election was mean-spirited and it was hard to discern between truth and lies. Shouldn’t Christians just separate from political activism and focus on “Christian work” instead?”Watch the video below and see how I replied to this question.
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- Discovering Real Christians – September 8, 2010
- Job’s Three Friends–and a Fourth – September 8, 2010
- New Sermon Video – “Do not Grieve the Spirit” – September 8, 2010
- Burning the Quran–A Truly Stupid Idea – September 7, 2010
- August was # 1 – September 6, 2010
- Sunday at a Satellite Campus – September 5, 2010
- The Sword of the Lord Revisited – September 4, 2010
- “That Which is Perfect” – September 3, 2010
- Kind Words From Around the World – September 1, 2010
- Elijah Prayer – August 30, 2010