Our Last Big Trip of the Year
post date: November 13, 2008WMBI-FM. You can listen live over the Internet, and since this is a call-in program, we welcome your calls and comments.On Saturday morning we are having a Keep Believing board meeting in Elmhurst. Our major task at that meeting will be making final plans for the Open House that night at Concordia University in River Forest. The Open House goes from 7-9 PM. All week long we’ve been working on the PowerPoint presentation and the special video greetings from Pastor Peter in China. If you live in the Chicago area, please join us if you can.
On Sunday morning I have the great honor of speaking for the 100th anniversary service of the Chinese Bible Church of Oak Park. Timothy Fung, the pastor emeritus, is a member of the KBM Board of Reference.
On Monday Marlene and I fly to Florida where I will be giving 10 lectures on the Book of Daniel at Word of Life Florida Tuesday-Friday. After that we fly to Columbus, Ohio to visit some friends. God willing, we’ll be back home on November 24. Please pray for strength, wisdom, and the anointing of the Holy Spirit as we minister in these different places.
I can hear Dudley and Gary in the other room. They’re making noise because they know we’re about to leave. Smart dogs, those basset hounds.
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- Cold in Columbus – November 22, 2008
- Bob Jones University Apologizes – November 21, 2008
- Excellent Article on the Chinese Bible Church of Oak Park – November 20, 2008
- Good Times at the BI – November 19, 2008
- KBM Open House Slideshow – November 19, 2008
- Thanks for Nothing – November 18, 2008
- Next Stop: Florida – November 17, 2008
- All Creatures of Our God and King – November 16, 2008
- We’re Having a Party! – November 15, 2008
- Moody Radio Pictures From This Morning – November 14, 2008