"Operation Ordinary" Now Available on Amazon
post date: August 29, 2020
Check this out. If you ever wondered how Christians can make a difference in today's world, Leah Pritchard's new book called Operation Ordinary offers compelling answers. Leah (our daughter-in-law, married to Josh) has written a bracing call to this generation to embrace the ordinary to make a difference for Christ.
I had the privilege of reading "Operation Ordinary" a few weeks ago, and I was blown away by the historical perspective on socialism and why it must be rejected. The first half of the book explains the mess we're in, while the second half shows the way forward. God's answer has always been the same: Spirit-filled believers who live out their faith by following the biblical pattern for marriage, the home, raising children, and living as Christians in a pagan culture.
This books is not about politics. It touches issues much deeper than who will win the election. If you've wondered how believers can "shine their light" in this dark world, check out "Operation Ordinary." It's terrific!
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- Good Words for Today: September 8 – September 8, 2020
- New Message: “God Writes the Last Chapter” – September 7, 2020
- Good Words for Today: September 7 – September 7, 2020
- Check Out "Elijah and the Ravens" – September 6, 2020
- Good Words for Today: September 6 – September 6, 2020
- Good Words for Today: September 5 – September 5, 2020
- Good Words for Today: September 4 – September 4, 2020
- Good Words for Today: September 3 – September 3, 2020
- Good Words for Today: September 2 – September 2, 2020
- Here Are All the James Videos – September 1, 2020