On the Road to Rochester
post date: March 3, 2011Koinonia Fellowship in Rochester. As one of the larger churches in the area, they have a burden to promote unity among all the evangelical churches. I’ll be speaking Thursday night, Friday night, and twice on Saturday morning. I’ll also speak in the three Sunday morning services.
I’m excited because encouraging pastors is a big part of what God has called us to do. I’m also pumped because this will be my first time ever to visit Rochester.
Pray for safety as I travel, for good health, and for the anointing of the Lord on the conference. Pray also for Marlene who will be home in Tupelo this weekend.
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- Great Sermons are a Bother – March 6, 2011
- Report from Rochester – March 5, 2011
- KBM Releases First Ebook – March 5, 2011
- When You Don’t Know What to Preach – March 4, 2011
- Two Terrific Bible Apps – March 2, 2011
- If We Say – February 25, 2011
- “Where Do You Get Your Support?” – February 24, 2011
- Anchor in Afghanistan – February 23, 2011
- Difficult Conversations – February 19, 2011
- Book Review: “Unbroken” – February 18, 2011