On the Air—Almost Every Tuesday
post date: January 10, 2009American Family Radio. For over a year I’ve been taking part in a monthly program on AFR called “Fire Away” where we discuss various hot topics and invite calls from listeners across America. AFR has just launched a brand-new format on 126 stations called AFR-Talk featuring a variety of live talk radio programs. Tim Wildmon and Marvin Sanders host a program called “Today’s Issues” that airs from 10-11 AM Monday through Friday. Starting next week that program adds a second hour from 11 AM-12 Noon. Tim has asked me to join the second hour every Tuesday that I’m in town. Sometimes we’ll take a topic and sometimes we will have a special guest. Always we will invite our listeners to call in with their comments and questions.
So that means that I’ll be on the air live from 11 AM-12 Noon (Central Time) almost every Tuesday. The “almost” means that some weeks I’ll be out of town speaking at a conference.
Here’s how to listen to the program:
1) Go to American Family Radio.
2) Check the station list to see if there is a station in your area.
3) Or click on “Listen Live" and then "AFR-Talk."
4) You can listen online or watch the live video feed.
So I hope you’ll tune in next Tuesday at 11 AM for this new weekly radio program. And tell a friend about the program. We welcome your participation by calling in with your question or comment.
Related blog posts
- Lots of Energy at the BI – January 20, 2009
- New York, Here We Come – January 19, 2009
- Would You Join Our Prayer Team? – January 18, 2009
- We Shall Not Weary, We Shall Not Rest – January 18, 2009
- Why Interfaith Services Don’t Work – January 17, 2009
- A “Yes” in Disguise – January 16, 2009
- Get on the Bible Bus – January 15, 2009
- Pentagon Prayer Breakfast – January 14, 2009
- The Big “If” – January 14, 2009
- Goodbye to 35 Years of Files – January 13, 2009