New video – Where does the world stand in the light of Bible prophecy?
post date: July 28, 2010
2 Timothy 3:1 says that in the last days “terrible” times will come. Dangerous times. When Jesus talked about the Last Days in Luke 21:28, he gave us this admonition: “When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near”.
How close are we to the Second Coming? No one knows for certain but the coming of the Lord may be much closer than we think.
And by the way, we are getting ready to launch a new home page and video section. Before we do so, we want you to try this video and give us feedback. Are you able to watch it on your computer? Are you able to see it on slower internet connections? We would love to have your feedback as you watch this brand-new video.
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- Let’s Meet J. D. Jones – August 6, 2010
- Cracks in the Dam – August 5, 2010
- New Video Page Goes Live – August 4, 2010
- Anne Rice Quits Christianity – August 2, 2010
- “Arise, to Nineveh We Go . . .” – July 31, 2010
- Today and Bible Prophecy – July 27, 2010
- When You Are Unfairly Accused – July 27, 2010
- Is the End Near? – July 24, 2010
- Did Jonah Truly Repent? – July 22, 2010
- A Week at Pinebook Bible Conference – July 21, 2010