New Radio Program 1-2 PM Today
post date: June 1, 2009
This afternoon we’ll be debuting a new program from 1-2 PM CDT on American Family Radio called “The Christian Life Today.” It’s not a program about politics or cultural issues. During this hour we’ll focus on issues of daily Christian living–prayer, faith, love, forgiveness, courage, evangelism, fellowship and spiritual growth.Kathy Coats and I will co-host “The Christian Life Today” all this week. This new program depends on you because we aren’t planning on having any guests. You are the star of the program! We plan to introduce a different topic each day and then take calls from listeners for the remainder of the hour.
Today we’re going to talk about forgiveness–what it is, why it matters, how it differs from reconciliation, the marks of true forgiveness, and how to forgive when you can’t forget.
Our toll-free number is 866-963-2037. Don’t call until the program starts because we won’t take calls until we go on the air at 1 PM.
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- More Self-Evident Truths – June 11, 2009
- Self-Evident Truths – June 10, 2009
- Lesson From a Cave – June 9, 2009
- Plan B Living – June 8, 2009
- Gone Cruising – June 7, 2009
- Dallas Willard on Humility – June 6, 2009
- 25 Affirmations About God’s Will – June 5, 2009
- Four Unrelated Links – June 4, 2009
- Dethroning Jesus – June 3, 2009
- Should We Be Glad George Tiller is Dead? – June 1, 2009