New Podcast: "Who's in Charge Here?"
post date: December 18, 2019This is where my year began. When this picture was taken, I had no idea of the three surgeries that were to come or the three months of BBR--bed, bathroom, recliner. I still remember the hundreds of people who prayed for me and for Marlene as she recovered from her first knee-replacement surgery.I mention that because last week, for the very first time, someone asked me what God had taught me through the accident and the all that followed. The question came out of the blue and made me stop and think.My answer became part of a massage I shared last Friday night at the Cannon Beach Christmas Conference called "Who's in Charge Here?" Click on that link if you'd like to hear my comments about what God has taught me.
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- Anchors Shipping to ICE Chaplains Across America – December 28, 2019
- Good Words for Today: December 28 – December 28, 2019
- Check Out Our New Year's Day Sermons – December 27, 2019
- Good Words for Today: December 27 – December 27, 2019
- Good Words for Today: December 26 – December 26, 2019
- Day 25 of Letters to Our Grandchildren: “God With Us!” – December 25, 2019
- Good Words for Today: December 25 – December 25, 2019
- New Podcast: "Three Questions for Christmas" – December 24, 2019
- Day 24 of Letters to Our Grandchildren: “Happy Christmas Eve!” – December 24, 2019
- Good Words for Today: December 24 – December 24, 2019