My Elvis Presley T-Shirt
post date: September 29, 2009
She surprised me with a t-shirt from the Elvis Presley Birthplace in Tupelo. Everywhere I go people know that Elvis was born in Tupelo. And if they don’t know, I tell them. Sometimes I’ll ask an audience what world famous entertainer was born in Tupelo. When they say, “Elvis Presley,” I’ll answer back, “Thank you. Thank you very much,” which usually draws a laugh.
Anyway, I’m very happy with my sweetheart and I love all my birthday gifts, but I especially like my bright green Elvis t-shirt.
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- Hear Louie Giglio on the Radio Today – October 8, 2009
- Speaking in Tongues – October 7, 2009
- Youth in Crisis – October 6, 2009
- When Not to Have Lunch – October 5, 2009
- Readers Theater Audio Now Online – October 5, 2009
- Shop Amazon and Help KBM – October 4, 2009
- The Memory of Your Abundant Goodness – October 2, 2009
- The Lord’s Supper – October 1, 2009
- I’m on WMBI-FM this Morning – October 1, 2009
- Flashpoint Canada – September 28, 2009