My Brand-New, Super-Amazing iPhone
post date: December 31, 2008
So far I’ve made exactly one call, to Nick who was suitably pleased. At least he laughed when I told him. Now I’m working on downloading the various apps, of which there are thousands, I guess. Plus you can download movies and music and sermons and podcasts. It even does GPS, I think. Not sure about that.
Our old cell phones were truly old–-almost four years old, which is like driving a Model T. So it was time, and now I can check my email and update my Facebook page anytime I want.
Technology is a beautiful thing.
Happy New Year to one and all. While everyone else is celebrating, I’ll be playing with my iPhone.
See you next year on the Internet.
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- Traveling Light – January 9, 2009
- Life on the Edge—New Podcast – January 8, 2009
- Penn Gillette Gets a Bible – January 7, 2009
- AOL Still Blocking Sermons – January 7, 2009
- His Prayers Made the Difference – January 5, 2009
- Back in Chicago – January 4, 2009
- What Will You Leave Behind in 2009? – January 4, 2009
- One-Year Bible Blogs – January 3, 2009
- Adverbs for the New Year – January 2, 2009
- 31 Questions for the New Year – January 1, 2009