Looking for Sermon Tapes from Northeast Bible Church, ca. 1983-1988
post date: May 5, 2011
In rummaging through my archives I discovered that I managed to save exactly two taped sermons from those five years. One of them we turned into a podcast called Revenge is for Fools, which we’ve been featuring recently. I listened to a bit of it and realized that it’s still me only 25 years younger.
I know this is a shot in a dark but I thought I’d ask:
Does anyone out there have any sermon tapes from Northeast Bible Church, ca. 1983-1988?
I’ve watched enough “American Pickers” to know that people save everything. So someone, somewhere may have a dusty box of old sermon tapes stuck in a corner that they would be willing to part with. We’d like to turn them into podcasts that we could use on the KBM website. We’ll be happy to return the tapes if you like or we’ll give you a set of digital files if you’d like that. Or if you just want to get rid of an old box of sermon tapes, we’ll be glad to take them off your hands.
I don’t remember all the sermons I preached during that period, but I know there’s a series on Ephesians that I never repeated. There are probably a lot of other sermons we could use also.
Let me know if you’ve got any of those old sermon tapes. If so, we can definitely put them to good use.
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- Bob and Amber’s Excellent Adventure – May 15, 2011
- Reno, Here We Come – May 14, 2011
- “Lord, Do Something Small” – May 13, 2011
- KBM Releases “He’s God and We’re Not” Ebook – May 9, 2011
- Without Her It Doesn’t Happen – May 8, 2011
- Letter Carriers and Chinese Scholars – May 7, 2011
- Pastors and Wives Meet in Brunswick, Maine – May 4, 2011
- A Short Night, Then Home – May 3, 2011
- Professor Barkley’s Theology Lesson – May 3, 2011
- Good Days at NBBI – May 1, 2011