post date: April 29, 2012
I told Dan later that I realized I had never had real lobster before today. The stuff I’ve had at restaurants doesn’t begin to compare to this. We even had creamery butter from northern Maine to dip the lobster in.
After we got back to the hotel, I took a shower and changed clothes so I could preach tonight at Berean Baptist Church in Brunswick. When arrived at the church, my hands still smelled like lobster, so I told the folks that even though we are driving to Vermont tomorrow, we’re taking a little bit of Maine with us.
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- Wanted: Hearty Congregational Singing – May 9, 2012
- Pastor, Don’t Be Stupid! – May 8, 2012
- Random Notes – May 7, 2012
- Am I One of the Elect? – May 3, 2012
- “I Struggle With Assurance of Salvation” – May 3, 2012
- Stay – May 1, 2012
- “He Doesn’t Deserve Our Disappointment” – May 1, 2012
- T. D. Jakes on Homosexuality – April 25, 2012
- New England Notes – April 23, 2012
- Chuck Colson’s Motto – April 21, 2012