Life on the Edge—New Podcast
post date: January 8, 2009Life on the Edge. In it I argue that being saved doesn’t mean being safe in the world. Being truly saved means being so safe in God that you are willing to risk everything for the sake of the Kingdom. The message, which was originally given to college students, challenges all of us to stop playing it safe. If we really believe in Jesus, then now is the time to invest what we have in the greatest cause in the world.
We scheduled this message partly because this is the beginning of a new year but also because there is so much worry and fear about what the future holds. If you have a few minutes, I hope you’ll listen to the message and let it sink it in.
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- Would You Join Our Prayer Team? – January 18, 2009
- We Shall Not Weary, We Shall Not Rest – January 18, 2009
- Why Interfaith Services Don’t Work – January 17, 2009
- A “Yes” in Disguise – January 16, 2009
- Get on the Bible Bus – January 15, 2009
- Pentagon Prayer Breakfast – January 14, 2009
- The Big “If” – January 14, 2009
- Goodbye to 35 Years of Files – January 13, 2009
- Is America a Christian Nation? – January 13, 2009
- Seven Ways to Deal With Doubt – January 12, 2009