KBM Releases “He’s God and We’re Not” Ebook
post date: May 9, 2011
About ten years ago the Lord gave me an idea for the “Seven Laws of the Spiritual Life” that summarize the essential truth about the Christian life that every person needs to know. Here are those seven laws:
The First Law: He’s God and We’re Not
The Second Law: God Doesn’t Need Us, but We Desperately Need Him
The Third Law: What God Demands, He Supplies
The Fourth Law: What You Seek, You Find
The Fifth Law: Active Faith Releases God’s Power
The Sixth Law: There is No Growth without Struggle
The Seventh Law: What God Starts, He Finishes
The book contains a built-in study guide with question embedded in each chapter and additional questions at the end of each chapter. The questions make the book very suitable for Bible study groups, discipleship groups, and Sunday School classes.
Because the book is out of print, the only printed copies are quite expensive. We’re hoping to acquaint a new audience with these great truths by giving away the free ebook.
Just go to our digital download page, look for the image you see above this blog entry, and then download the version you want. It’s as simple as that.
And if you’d like to help us out, help us spread the word about this new ebook version of “He’s God and We’re Not.»
Note: If you are having trouble reaching the download page, try this link instead.
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- Wrapping Up a Great Visit to Reno – May 18, 2011
- Before You Believe the Worst – May 17, 2011
- Bob and Amber’s Excellent Adventure – May 15, 2011
- Reno, Here We Come – May 14, 2011
- “Lord, Do Something Small” – May 13, 2011
- Without Her It Doesn’t Happen – May 8, 2011
- Letter Carriers and Chinese Scholars – May 7, 2011
- Looking for Sermon Tapes from Northeast Bible Church, ca. 1983-1988 – May 5, 2011
- Pastors and Wives Meet in Brunswick, Maine – May 4, 2011
- A Short Night, Then Home – May 3, 2011