Here's the Cover for the New Edition of "Keep Believing"
post date: February 9, 2019
While recovering at home from my broken ankle, I have been working on a new edition of Keep Believing. In 1997 Moody Publishers printed the first edition. Several years ago they gave the publishing rights back to me. For a long time, I've wanted to issue an updated edition. I'm happy to say that the time has come. You can see the brand-new cover up above. The new edition has 13 chapters, including five that were not included in the first version of the book.In many ways Keep Believing started everything else for us. Until I wrote An Anchor for the Soul, it was my bestselling book. Right now we're in the final stages of editing and proofreading. God willing, the new edition will be available sometime in March. Please pray with me that God will use this new edition to encourage a new generation of readers to keep believing in Jesus.Stay tuned. More info coming soon.Click here to sign up for the free email sermons.
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- Good Words for Today: February 19 – February 19, 2019
- Good Words for Today: February 18 – February 18, 2019
- Good Words for Today: February 17 – February 17, 2019
- Good Words for Today: February 16 – February 16, 2019
- Good Words for Today: February 15 – February 15, 2019
- China Update – February 14, 2019
- New Message: "If God is Good, Why Do I Hurt?" – February 14, 2019
- Good Words for Today: February 14 – February 14, 2019
- Good Words for Today: February 13 – February 13, 2019
- Good Words for Today: February 12 – February 12, 2019