Hello from Maine
post date: May 12, 2009
Good morning from the First Settlers Lodge in Weston, Maine. By God’s grace I managed the four-hour drive from Portland in reasonably good shape. Very grateful for satellite radio because that kept me awake. I was basically “flying low” once I left the interstate and drove through Lincoln. I think I passed 3 vehicle in the other lane during the last hour. Everyone else was sound asleep.This morning I’m speaking at 10 AM on “Show Me Your Glory.” Very glad that I’m sharing the speaking duties with Pastor Kevin Grant.
This is my fourth time to speak at Living Waters. I’ve been here for summer conferences in 2000, 2003, and in 2008.
I’m slowly shaking the sleep from my eyes, and I’m looking forward to all that the Lord has in store for us today.
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- Next Stop: Whiting, New Jersey – May 22, 2009
- Straight Talk About Homosexuality and the Church – May 21, 2009
- Here I Am to Worship – May 21, 2009
- Tell Your Monsters – May 20, 2009
- October 1–Hold That Date – May 20, 2009
- Bible Bus Update–May – May 20, 2009
- Chinese Treasures 5.0 – May 18, 2009
- Unless You Pray – May 18, 2009
- Have You Prayed for Your Pastor Today? – May 17, 2009
- Saturday Afternoon Retreat – May 16, 2009