Hello from Chicago!
post date: June 21, 2014Hello from Chicago!We arrived yesterday from Dallas along with Anna Schatz, our new part-time Administrative Assistant. We’re always glad to come to Chicago because it feels like coming home. On Saturday morning we have a Keep Believing board meeting, then on Sunday morning Ray preaches at Village Bible Church in Sugar Grove, IL.On Monday Marlene and Anna fly back to Dallas while Ray travels to Muskegon, MI to begin a week of ministry at Maranatha Bible and Missionary Conference. This is a very late addition to our schedule. Ray got a call last Monday asking if he could “pinch hit” for the scheduled speaker who had to cancel at the last second.Please pray for Ray as he speaks this week. We believe God controls and directs each step we take so we believe that this sudden addition to our schedule is from the Lord.Have you watched our brand-new China video?
In just four minutes you’ll learn how God is using Keep Believing China to equip the Chinese church.One final note. This week Ray wrote a blog entry called The Coming Evangelical Divide on the evangelical indecision over homosexuality. This article has garnered more response (mostly positive, but some negative) than anything he has ever written. We believe it is a necessary word for times like these. Pray that the message to stand firm for God’s truth will be heard and heeded. If you like the article, please let your friends know about it.
Thank you for being part of the Keep Believing Prayer Team. Let us know how you are doing and how we can pray for you.God bless you!Ray and Marlene
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- Putting the Letters Together – June 24, 2014
- Pinch-Hitting at Maranatha – June 23, 2014
- Happy Times in Sugar Grove – June 22, 2014
- New China Video Released This Week – June 20, 2014
- The Coming Evangelical Divide – June 17, 2014
- My Father's Day Gift – June 15, 2014
- Maine Bikers Blessed by Anchor – June 9, 2014
- Listen to Our Interview with Erwin Lutzer – June 3, 2014
- Head Down, Feet Moving – June 2, 2014
- Blessing of the Bikes – May 31, 2014