“Healing Power of Forgiveness” Now in Spanish
post date: June 29, 2011
Few Christians realize nearly every problem in life stems from an unwillingness to forgive someone. When we hold grudges, seek retribution, and blame others, we end up hurting our relationships with God and people—and short–circuit our ability to live the Christian live the way it’s meant to be lived. Why is forgiveness so difficult at times? Must we forgive when it’s the other person’s fault? How should we handle repeat offenses? What if we feel we can’t forgive because we’ve been hurt so badly? Pritchard answers these questions and more by pointing to God’s example as the Supreme Forgiver. When we learn to forgive in the way He forgives, then we’ll know true freedom, peace, and emotional healing.
You can purchase the new Spanish translation from Editorial Patmos for $10.16.
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- My New Bike Arrived Yesterday – July 8, 2011
- Bonhoeffer: Pastor, Martyr, Prophet, Spy – July 2, 2011
- Latest KBM Newsletter Now Online – July 1, 2011
- B.C. Gets It Exactly Right – June 25, 2011
- Chicago, Here We Come – June 24, 2011
- A Dad Who Did It Right – June 17, 2011
- Praying Through the Alphabet – June 16, 2011
- Eight Marks of Stiff-Necked People – June 15, 2011
- Don’t Do That! – June 13, 2011
- Why We Use the Internet – June 8, 2011