Happy Birthday, Josh!
post date: November 2, 2007Just before we left Tupelo yesterday, I remembered that today is Josh’s birthday. At the moment he and Leah are in China serving as team leaders and English teachers at a Chinese university. And this week his team is visiting another English teaching program in a different province.While our oldest son is on the other side of the world, we wanted to say Happy Birthday. This picture reminds us again–as if we needed reminding–of how fast our children grow up. He was the first arrow in our quiver 28 years ago.
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- Dodo Time – November 11, 2007
- Celebrate the Nations – November 11, 2007
- Rule # 1: Don’t Forget Your Passports – November 9, 2007
- Panera Bread and Facebook – November 8, 2007
- If I Believe, Why Do I Doubt? – November 8, 2007
- Trading Food for Books in Prison – November 7, 2007
- China Bans Bible for Olympic Athletes – November 6, 2007
- KBM Board Meeting Last Friday Night – November 5, 2007
- Wet Chilly This Morning – November 4, 2007
- Grant and Fern Brown – November 3, 2007