Five Books We’ve Talked About on the Radio
post date: October 18, 2013
Limitless Life by Derwin Gray. This former NFL star became a church planter in North Carolina. His book encourages people to let go of their past and become wholehearted followers of Jesus. An inspiring read.
Writing from Left to Right by Michael Noval. The subtitle tells the story: “My Journal from Liberal to Conservative.” He was in the middle of many of the most important events and knew most of the key players from the 1960s through the 2000s. A wonderful memoir told with verve, wit, and deep faith in God.
Winning the Food Fight by Steve Willis. Could a whole town go on a diet? That’s what happened when a famous chef teamed with a local pastor in Huntington, West Virginia. You’ll discover how a whole city got healty and how the same thing can happen to you.
Faith Under Fire by Andrew White. He pastors an Anglican congregation in Baghdad. During our interview he shared amazing stories of what God is doing in that war-torn land. He lived through the war and the aftermath. Read Faith Under Fire and prepare to be amazed.
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- What’s Brown, Six Feet Tall, and Holds the Answer? – October 28, 2013
- Violet Arrives and Other Good News – October 27, 2013
- My Life Story, Sort of – October 26, 2013
- 7 Positive Ways to Respond to Criticism – October 22, 2013
- If You Should Stand at the Gate of Heaven – October 16, 2013
- Hear Franklin Graham on American Family Radio at 10:30 AM CDT – October 15, 2013
- A Good Verse for Monday Morning – October 14, 2013
- How Jesus Blessed His Enemies – October 9, 2013
- Video of My Dallas Seminary Messages – October 9, 2013
- Set Free: How God Met Nick Santiago Behind Bars – October 7, 2013