post date: December 9, 2013
(***Jan 4 update: Due to the generosity of many friends in many places, we ended the year in the black by almost $20,000. Thank you for your love and your prayers and your support for Keep Believing Ministries!)We’re coming to the end of a great year at Keep Believing Ministries.
Here are a few highlights:
- Ministered in Haiti.
- Traveled to Toledo to serve with Western Avenue Ministries.
- Printed 100,000 Copies of Anchor. (Since 2000 we have given away 700,000 copies.)
- Completed 200 broadcasts into China.
- Began using Google AdWords on Google China.
- This year our Internet traffic grew 17% over last year.
- We had 1.3 million visits to our website with 4 million pageviews.
- We moved to Dallas!
- When I’m at home, I broadcast at least twice a week over American Family Radio.
- I spoke 4 times in chapel at Dallas Seminary.
- We’re reaching more and more people through social media (primarily Facebook and Twitter).
- Email sermons go to 11,700 people.
- Taught students in New York, Florida and Korea.
- Spoke in Bible conferences across America.
- Internet ministry reaches 225 nations.
- Released our first-ever Lenten devotional ebook.
- Gave away over 15,000 copies of our Advent ebooks.
None of those things would be possible without the support of friends like you. When I look at that list, I think, “Look at what God did through the gifts and prayers of KBM friends around the world!” As a friend of this ministry, you helped make all this possible.
Everything we produce for the ministry, we give away for free. What God gives us, we pass along to others. I like to tell people that we take the «gospel ammo” and pass it up to the frontline soldiers so they can reach more people for Christ.
Last December we asked you to help us finish strong.
You did and we did.
Now we need your help so we can finish strong–again! You have already been very generous this year in supporting the new printing of Anchor. Now we need your help to finish the year in the black. In order to do that, we need $23,000 by December 31.
Perhaps you could give $100. 230 people giving $100 would provide the full $23,000. Some of you will be able to give $1000 or more, and many of you will be able to give $10 or $25.
You can partner with us by mailing a check to:
Keep Believing Ministries
P.O. Box 257
Elmhurst, IL 60126
Or, you can give online through our online donation page. All gifts to the ministry are tax-deductible. In order for your gift to be credited for 2013, it must be given online or postmarked by December 31.
We’re excited about the many open doors God has placed before us. We’ve been invited to return to China, Uganda and India. We’re in the final stages of a total makeover of the KBM website that will give us a new look and a new presence on the Internet. Early in 2014 we’re launching the China Resource Library so that all our Mandarin resources (over 200 messages) will be available 24/7/365, fully indexed so that Chinese church leaders can easily find what they want. We want to take my book Man of Honor, revise it, and release it simultaneously in English and in Mandarin in print and ebook versions. We’re expanding our presence in Dallas and beginning to build a staff here. I’m speaking at the Dallas Seminary conference at Mt. Hermon in California in August. We’re scheduled to teach the Bible to students in Florida and New York.
Thank you for standing with us this year. With your help we can finish 2013 strong and be ready to enter 2014 with great determination to encourage people everywhere, by all means possible, through every door God opens, to keep believing in Jesus.
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- Sign – December 19, 2013
- 12 Christmas Stockings – December 18, 2013
- Remember – December 18, 2013
- Question – December 17, 2013
- Download The ABCs of Christmas Here – December 16, 2013
- Ponder – December 16, 2013
- 13 Good Books – December 15, 2013
- Opposed – December 15, 2013
- Night – December 14, 2013
- Manger – December 13, 2013