FAQs for You
post date: February 24, 2009
You’ll notice that the FAQs section looks like a bulletin board with Post-It notes. Our procedure is simple. You write your question (briefly, we hope) and then submit it. The question will not appear immediately because I’ll need to review to make sure it is suitable for posting and also to make sure that we haven’t answered the same question earlier. But most likely your question will appear on the page within a day or so.
At that point things get interesting. Obviously I can’t answer every question people ask so we’ve set it up so you can vote on which questions I answer first. If a question gets a number of votes, I’ll move it to the front of the line because lots of people want to know my answer.
Once my answer is posted, anyone can offer further comments and thoughts, or they can ask a further question.
We want the FAQs section to be a meeting place for the KBM family around the world. Check it out and give us a question.
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- Day 9: Toads – March 6, 2009
- Day 8: Peacemakers – March 5, 2009
- Day 7: Depletion – March 4, 2009
- Marks of Maturity – March 4, 2009
- Day 6: Christlikeness – March 3, 2009
- Holy Place in Heaven – March 3, 2009
- Certainty and God’s Will – March 3, 2009
- Jesus in the Tomb – March 2, 2009
- Day 5: Unhurried – March 2, 2009
- Sunday Interlude: Storms – March 1, 2009