How can I know that I am truly a Christian?
post date: August 24, 2010
This question didn’t come from the website, it came from a missionary I was speaking with recently. I was surprised by this question because he has been faithful in his service to Christ for many decades. But I do not look down on him for his doubts and believe that all or most Christians ask this question from time to time.
See how I answer this question in the video on the right.
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- “That Which is Perfect” – September 3, 2010
- Kind Words From Around the World – September 1, 2010
- Elijah Prayer – August 30, 2010
- Jamall Badry Now With the Lord – August 30, 2010
- Tithing and an Agnostic Wife – August 30, 2010
- Cremation and the Bible – August 30, 2010
- Q and A video – Should Christians Be Involved in Politics? – August 30, 2010
- “I’m Not Done With You Yet” – August 28, 2010
- Keeping the Sabbath – August 27, 2010
- Knox Samuel Pritchard – August 26, 2010