Despair is Not an Option
post date: November 5, 2008
Despair is not an option. These are fantastic, exciting, amazing days to be alive. We should continue to do good and remain optimistic.
Chin up and knees down. Take some time to laugh today. It’s a good way to remind yourself that God knows what he’s doing even when we don’t.
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- Moody Radio Pictures From This Morning – November 14, 2008
- Put Marriage in Your Church Constitution – November 14, 2008
- Our Last Big Trip of the Year – November 13, 2008
- How to Leave a Church – November 12, 2008
- Can I Borrow Your Codec, Please? – November 11, 2008
- A Few More Pictures – November 10, 2008
- Thanksgiving Sermons – November 9, 2008
- Two Kids and Two Bassets – November 8, 2008
- Sarah Palin is Right – November 8, 2008
- The Pulpit Leads the World – November 7, 2008