“Credo” Now Available in Spanish
post date: August 5, 2011
The Apostles’ Creed is the most widely accepted creed of the church. Brief but powerful, it is so clear and biblical that all branches of Christendom enthusiastically embrace it. When we stand up together and say the creed that begins with, “I believe,” we are expressing many of the core beliefs of the Christian faith. But have you ever thought about what you’re saying? Whether you recite the Apostles’ Creed every week or hardly ever, all Christians should understand what it means and why it’s important. Pastor Ray Pritchard examines this great creed line-by-line, point-by-point. His explanations are vibrant, thorough, accessible, and firmly rooted in Scripture.
You can purchase the new Spanish edition from Editorial Patmos for $9.95.
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- Anchor in Uganda – August 15, 2011
- The First Brown Leaf – August 14, 2011
- Why Did the Lord Threaten to Kill Moses? – August 12, 2011
- One of the Greatest “Garbage Picks” Ever – August 9, 2011
- “The Incredible Journey of Faith” Now Available in Spanish – August 6, 2011
- Keep Up Your Calling – August 4, 2011
- Harry and Millie’s Incredible Journey – August 1, 2011
- iPad Preacher, Part 2 – July 30, 2011
- John Stott Dies at 90 – July 30, 2011
- 27 and Done – July 29, 2011