Bible Bus Update–March
post date: March 11, 2009last Bible Bus update in early February. Since then I have finished reading through these books of the Bible:
I’m intentionally reading through these books as fast as I reasonably can. That’s a departure from my usual practice of reading a chapter and thinking about whatever catches my eye. I just keep reading no matter what. I find that helps me stay on track in the longer books. Ezekiel and Numbers both came alive for me because I read them to get the broad message of the book.
30 books read so far, 36 to go.
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- Friday Radio – March 20, 2009
- Day 21: Heart – March 20, 2009
- Did We Exist Before Creation? – March 19, 2009
- Thursday Radio – March 19, 2009
- Tithe or Pay Debts? – March 19, 2009
- Day 20: Dudley – March 19, 2009
- Wednesday Radio – March 18, 2009
- New Believers Growing – March 18, 2009
- Day 19: Mistreatment – March 18, 2009
- Day 18: Sheep – March 17, 2009