AOL Still Blocking Sermons
post date: January 7, 2009
Over the holidays I had several AOL subscribers ask if I had stopped the weekly sermons. The answer is no, I haven’t stopped, but AOL has been blocking them since the middle of November. That means that over 600 people (out of 5200 on the subscriber list) aren’t getting the sermons at all. We have tried several things to get the sermons unblocked but nothing has worked yet.Here’s a simple solution for AOL subscribers. If you have a second email address (Juno, Gmail, Yahoo, Comcast, etc), send us that address and we’ll add it to the sermon list. At the moment we are only having problems with AOL.
Sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for understanding. We’re doing what we can do solve the problem.
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- Why Interfaith Services Don’t Work – January 17, 2009
- A “Yes” in Disguise – January 16, 2009
- Get on the Bible Bus – January 15, 2009
- Pentagon Prayer Breakfast – January 14, 2009
- The Big “If” – January 14, 2009
- Goodbye to 35 Years of Files – January 13, 2009
- Is America a Christian Nation? – January 13, 2009
- Seven Ways to Deal With Doubt – January 12, 2009
- Are You Ready? – January 11, 2009
- On the Air—Almost Every Tuesday – January 10, 2009