Anchor in Uganda
post date: August 15, 2011
Just a quick note to say thank you for the books that you provided for our mission trip to Uganda and Sudan. We distributed all 75 copies of you Anchor For the Soul book - even two copies to officials at the Uganda / Sudan border.
Thanks a lot for your willingness to donate them for our trip. Attached is a picture of a man that we gave the book to in Gulu, Uganda.
Thanks again Ray, and look forward to seeing you and Grant Brown one of these days!
FBC Amery, WI
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- “The Help” Bears Witness to the Truth – August 25, 2011
- KBM Mobile Site Launches Today – August 24, 2011
- A Rudder, Not An Anchor – August 21, 2011
- Is Tim Tebow a Blasphemer? – August 16, 2011
- The First Brown Leaf – August 14, 2011
- Why Did the Lord Threaten to Kill Moses? – August 12, 2011
- One of the Greatest “Garbage Picks” Ever – August 9, 2011
- “The Incredible Journey of Faith” Now Available in Spanish – August 6, 2011
- “Credo” Now Available in Spanish – August 5, 2011
- Keep Up Your Calling – August 4, 2011