Anchor in Nigeria
post date: November 10, 2011
While in Kaduna, I distributed the book: Anchor for the Soul to all the New Converts during the revival. I also gave copies of the book to the Pastors who attended an Internet Ministry seminar that I taught while there.
The picture shows some of those who responded to the preaching of the gospel in Kaduna holding copies of An Anchor for the Soul.
Meanwhile we’ve almost run out of Anchor books. That’s amazing since we reprinted 100,000 copies in February. Now we’re down to just a few thousand left. God has opened doors to give Anchors to prison ministries, military ministries, rescue missions, and in this case, for an evangelistic crusade n Nigeria.
We’re looking to the Lord for the $56,000 we need to print another 100,000 copies. God has used this little “gospel book” far beyond our expectations, and in this case far from the US. We believe by reprinting it again, we can reach even more people for Christ.
If the Lord puts it on your heart, please pray with us about this. If you feel led to help out, you can send a gift to Keep Believing Ministries, P. O. Box 257, Elmhurst, IL 60126 (with a note that it is for the Anchor Book Project) or you can donate online and make the same notation.
We’re grateful to see how God has used this book in Nigeria to strengthen our new brothers and sisters in Christ.
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- Why I Teach at the BI – November 18, 2011
- Five Reasons to Preach the Whole Book of Daniel – November 18, 2011
- 25 Sermons for Thanksgiving – November 5, 2011
- The Future of the Chinese Church – November 4, 2011
- Flash Drives for Chinese Pastors – November 3, 2011
- Church of KFC – November 2, 2011
- Two Days With the Pastors in Dalian – November 1, 2011
- Student Night in Dalian – October 30, 2011
- Day 8: The Students Say Thank You – October 28, 2011
- Day 7: A New Stove for the BI – October 27, 2011