An Uncomplicated Faith
post date: June 12, 2013
«God is not looking for COMPLICATED faith–He’s looking for simple, wholehearted, childlike faith. It’s actually us who complicates things by measuring out our faith with a teaspoon. So when Jesus says “according to your faith, so shall it be done”, the question we have to wrestle with is, do we want God to move in teaspoon sizes or in mountain moving sizes? If we want God to move mountains, then we’re going to have to tear some holes in someone’s ceiling and lower our friend to Jesus, if that’s what it will take.”Have any mountains that need moving? So do I.
Let’s ask God today for an uncomplicated faith, one that actually takes him at his Word.
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- Traveling Time – June 21, 2013
- Satan’s Battle Plan – June 20, 2013
- Anchors on the Move – June 19, 2013
- My Father, My Sons, My Grandchildren – June 16, 2013
- Chips for China – June 14, 2013
- Is God’s Manna Enough for You? – June 10, 2013
- One Word Not in God’s Dictionary – June 7, 2013
- Two Months in Dallas – June 5, 2013
- What Matters When We Pray – June 4, 2013
- “I’m Not Ready Yet” – June 3, 2013