An Evening with Harry and Millie Bollback
post date: February 25, 2014
The rest is history, more or less. Throughout all the years, they have formed an inseparable team, spending years in Brazil and later starting the overseas ministry of Word of Life that now stretches around the world.
Tonight we enjoyed a special treat of «Millie’s Funny Food” prepared by their daughter Elizabeth. We had bagels, cream cheese and lox, pickled herring, dill pickles, and few other delicacies. Harry called it a true Brooklyn feast.
To us, Harry and Millie are Word of Life. They represent the strong heart of this worldwide movement reaching young people for Christ. Harry told us that when he gets up in the morning, he looks in the mirror and says, «Lucky world! Here I come!” Millie beamed when he said it.
I’ve been watching Harry for many years. Though he will be 90 on his next birthday, he doesn’t act his age. I hope he never does.
When Harry said, «Lucky world!” I thought to myself, «He’s right.” Lucky world that we should be blessed to know such wonderful friends as Harry and Millie Bollback.
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- 13,998 Downloads – March 7, 2014
- Chief Shepherd – March 7, 2014
- Alpha and Omega – March 6, 2014
- Seed of the Woman – March 5, 2014
- What’s in a Name? – March 4, 2014
- Download “Lord of Glory” Free Lenten Ebook – March 2, 2014
- Lenten Devotional Available Starting This Sunday – February 26, 2014
- Let Pictures Remind You to Pray – February 25, 2014
- To Grow, Go Slow – February 24, 2014
- Packed and Ready – February 23, 2014