A Week With Daniel at the BI
post date: November 19, 2010
Each year I spend a few weeks teaching students in various settings. I teach Galatians in New York, Daniel in Florida, and I taught 1 Peter in South Korea last month. I’ve also agreed to teach James in Florida next year. It’s part of our vision at Keep Believing to help equip the next generation of rising Christian leaders.
After the final session today (I let them out early for this purpose), we adjourned to the parking lot to take a group picture. If perhaps the Lord will raise up an army of young Daniels from these students, then my time in Florida will have been well spent indeed.
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- Work-in-Progress – November 26, 2010
- Thanksgiving Greetings from Peter Wang in China – November 25, 2010
- Matthew Henry’s Thanksgiving – November 25, 2010
- Six Simple Words – November 24, 2010
- When We Stop Playing Games – November 23, 2010
- Shop at Amazon.com and Help KBM – November 22, 2010
- His Eye is on the Sparrow – November 22, 2010
- Should I Become a Deaconess? – November 17, 2010
- Preaching Through a Translator – November 16, 2010
- Why did John baptize? – November 12, 2010