A Note to Bellsouth Customers
post date: March 19, 2007Several weeks ago I wrote about the problems that some people have receiving the weekly email sermons. In almost every case it happens because various companies use anti-spam filters that mistakenly regard the sermons as spam. Over the weekend we learned that Bellsouth has flagged the sermons as spam and has placed them in the Mailguard spam folder. We have around 40 people with Bellsouth email addresses on the list. If you are one of them, and you wonder why you haven’t been receiving the sermons, they are most likely in your Mailguard spam folder in your online mail account.Rare instances may occur in which a message has been mistakenly identified as spam. If you have selected the Review option so spam is saved in your MailGuard folder for 7 days, go to your MailGuard folder in Web E-mail and move the message to your Inbox to avoid having the message deleted when the folder is emptied. If messages have incorrectly been identified and filtered as spam, follow the directions below.Cut and paste the message and put it in a new message window.
Obtain the header information and cut and paste that info into the body of the "new" message prior to sending to email@example.com.
I know this is a bit of a hassle, but it’s a situation out of our control. If you have an alternate email address that you’d like us to use, we can add that one to the list and unsubscribe your Bellsouth address. I hope this helps. We’ll do what we can to get Bellsouth to stop calling the sermons spam. Let me know if you have any questions.
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- Five Good Friday-Easter Sermons from the Apostles’ Creed – March 28, 2007
- Would You Like a Free Copy of Stealth Attack? – March 26, 2007
- Fifteen Easter Sermons – March 26, 2007
- Pontiac Bible Church – March 25, 2007
- Caiaphas: Close But Not Close Enough – March 24, 2007
- Why John Edwards Stays in the Race – March 23, 2007
- Three Sermons on Judas – March 22, 2007
- Faces Around the Cross – March 21, 2007
- Good Friday Sermons – March 21, 2007
- Latest News from the KBM World Headquarters – March 20, 2007